Career Center Services for Veterans
Local Veterans’ Employment Services Representatives and Disabled Veterans Outreach Program Specialists are available to serve veterans on a priority walk-in basis at the North Central Career Center.
Take full advantage of the resources available to you
Meet with your Veterans’ Employment Specialist to:
- Receive information on state and local entitlements
- Learn or refine job search skills
- Critique your resume
- Get the latest Labor Market Information
- Be referred to jobs, training, or other veterans’ services
Think of the Career Center as “temporary office space” for your job search activities
We ask only three things in return:
- When you come to your first meeting, bring your DD214, copy 4.
- Stay in touch! Call, email or come into the Veterans’ Employment Services Unit at least bi-weekly so we know how your search is progressing and can discuss new opportunities with you.
- Let us know when you have become employed! Either by calling or emailing your Veterans’ Services Representative Rick Dumont or Brian Andrews